6.09.2006

blogging to keep from falling asleep at work

Sorry that the updates here seem to be few and far between. Perhaps my brain has gone into summer mode and finds it difficult to type anything extremely interesting or eye-catching. I'm not sure. Regardless, I really like the place that I'm in right now. I'm happy. I'm glad. I'm content. I feel good. (I know, this is starting to sound like a James Brown song.) I feel as though good things are coming my way. I feel God leading these things, leading me. This might all sound completely cliche and shallow, but all I know is that life is really good right now. I'm rambling...

I'm looking forward to this summer. I have a feeling it's going to be a memorable one. I'm on the verge of something good, I'm sure of it. Out of boredom here at work, here's a list of things I want to do this summer. In no particular order:
  • go to the drive-in
  • read good books
  • drink a lot of limeades
  • be outside
  • go camping
  • spend a lot of time behind the camera

It's going to be glorious. Happy Summer, my friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger amy said...

Dude. That sunset ROCKS.

As does the quote. :) hee hee

6/15/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home